There is just a road ahead that never leads back, so keep moving on.
There is hardly any individual who has not faced incidents that have left them feeling deprived and hurt. Sometimes we are left stuck in a pothole and the fear of the future that makes us leaves us unable to look forward. But it is inevitable to accept the future as a critical part of growth and success. In this post we have some 20 Great Quotes About Moving On in Life to motivate you to look forward and keep up your pace.
Often times we are involved in a relationship that prevents us from moving forward or we could be doing a job that we don’t like. But our mindset makes all the difference and we are not able to handle the odds, we are left stagnated. When we don’t see ourselves successful, we tend to sabotage the possibilities of further success in future.
Looking at the inspirational quotes by some of the eminent personalities would definitely help you to give up the negative feelings, past failure, and toxic relationships and embrace the positive attitude that can build up your emotional strength and make you always look forward to better.
Consistent action is a vital part of letting go of the past and keep moving forward as it allows to focus with zeal and keep up the spirits high. Life is made of highs and lows and you must accept all experiences as we move forward. An intense desire to reach the goal is essential instead of paying heed to the things that pull you back. It will eventually result in the eradication of your worries and fear and you would be able to leave the past in order to move forward and achieve your ends.
Walt Disney in one of his moving forward in life quotes advised his fellows to be curious about what future holds for us and accept them with enthusiasm as they would lead us to the path of success. Don’t wait further: commit to yourself that no matter what comes your way, you will put in your best efforts to keep moving forward. Contemplate the obstacles and hurdles that you are presently dealing with and how you can curb them down. Stay determined in your motives of moving ahead instead of clinging on to something that has nothing to offer you other than pain and suffering.
There are numerous moving forward in life quotes and you should go through each one of them closely; one or two would appeal to you and you will find them depicting your individual situation as a whole. Such time to move on quotes is of indelible aid to motivate us and keep up our life force.
#No Looking Back In Life
You must have understood by now how hard you want things and people to remain the same, they are going to change. It is now time to accept this fact: sometimes things would take a turn for better, sometimes worse. You cannot control the negative happenings in your life, but you can definitely control your reactions on it. It is solely your discretion whether you would allow them to linger on or combat them with your positive attitude. There is no looking back in life, especially at those moments that restricts you from leading a successful life.
#Let go of the Pain
As a human being, you are vulnerable to certain hurdles and failures like a death of someone close to you, a pathetic break up with someone you love, failing in business, being unable to hit the target, facing a deceptive betrayal or anything along the same line. But holding onto this pain, as depicted in the Bible quotes would only help it splurge and the resentment will do nothing but hold you back.
#Time to Leave the Past and Move Forward
It’s time to leave the past and keep moving forward. It would be very difficult at the start, but the time to move on quotes would encourage and motivate you to lead a quality life. Going through the looking forward quotes will give you the strength to take your eyes away from the rearview mirror to have them fixed on the road that’s ahead of you. You will feel that you are losing quite some important things from your life, but you will be left behind with the things that are worthy of being with you.
Moving ahead is the permanent solution to all the disputes that brings about temporary distortion in your life. Some people are into a misconception that holding onto something painful is a sign of invincible strength, but the truth is that we require greater will power to let go of negative experiences as we move forward.
Letting go of the past and moving forward is not always easy, as you would find yourself stagnated or even worse, pulled backward. You would have to have a positive attitude concerning all aspects of your life and control your responses to the negative experiences so that you can achieve the goals that you had been yearning for and reach out to some more of them in near future.
Moving on Quotes: Here are 20 Great Quotes About Moving On in Life and letting go to help you take your eyes off the rearview mirror and onto the road in front of you.
- “Time flies, people change. You’re not always needed. There are times to move forward and places to let go.”
- “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.”
- “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.”
- “Letting go does not mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to.”
- “Shit happens. But life goes on.”
- “I demolish my bridges behind me. then there is no choice but to move forward.”
- “The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.”
- “Thank God I found the GOOD in goodbye.” – Beyonce Knowles
- “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past.”
- “Life moves on and so should we”
- “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.”
- “I think that you never fall out of love with somebody, you just let go and move on.”
- “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.”
- “The art is not one of forgetting but letting go. And when everything else is gone, you can be rich in loss.
- The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard.”
- “If love becomes too painful, then it’s time to let that love go and save yourself. You have to keep this in mind because you’ll be able to find another love but not another self.”
- “You really don’t have to burn any bridges to let go… You don’t have to destroy anything. You can just decide to cross over and move on.”
- “There’s a trick to the Graceful Exit. It begins with the vision to recognize when a job, a life stage, a relationship is over – and to let go. It means leaving what’s over without denying its value.”
- “Change can be good but it’s always tough to let go of the past.”