Anxiety is a word used for an individual suffering from issues like worry, fear, nervousness, stress, yearning, impatience etc. A maximum number of people suffer from this issue as depression, tension and stress in work life is bothering each of them. This anxiety can give rise to a serious impact on the daily life of people around the world. You should not allow anxiety to stay for a long time. Let us find out some tips to calm anxiety and keep our tensions at bay. But, how would you know that you are suffering from anxiety? Some symptoms will help you get a broader picture. You must find out the ways of how to calm yourself down in such a situation.
Symptoms of Anxiety
The symptoms of anxiety can differ from one individual to another. Feeling anxious quickly can be one among the list. Anxiety attacks make an individual really miserable. Following are some of the symptoms you can find in people around suffering from anxiety disorder.
- Sweaty hands and feet
- Dry mouth
- Tingling of hands
- Feel of panic
- Numbness of hands and feet
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Palpitation of heart
- Stomach ache
Physical Symptoms of Anxiety
Anxiety has many types based on individual’s state of mind, situation and physical conditions. Most common form is known as generalized anxiety disorder. Here an individual suffers from the disorder due to long-lasting anxiety. He also worries about the various situation, objects, and events. It is important to find out some anxiety calming process. The worry and tension in the mind of an individual must calm down anxiety quickly. Some of the physical symptoms of anxiety include:
- Twitching and trembling
- Muscle tension
- Nervous energy
How to Calm Anxiety Naturally?
There are some healthy practices and activities that will help calm your anxiety down easily. Following are some of the attempt.
Prepare a to-do- list
It is a very good habit to plan something in advance. This will include proper strategy and execution of the plan in a correct way. Normally anxiety takes place when you are too much tensed. Working professionals can get tensed as they need to do too many works at a time. Students are anxious about their bulk lessons. Housewives also get anxiety when they are overburdened with household work. Preparing a to-do list will help do everything one by one in a systematic way. Soon you will be out from anxiety.
Meditation & Yoga
Meditation is one among the anxiety calming techniques which you can undertake. Here you have to sit with your leg folded to make a flat sitting position. Now keep your body straight while sitting. Also, make sure that your spine is straight when you are sitting. Now take a deep breath and make yourself relax. Close your eyes and think about something which you like. This will help you divert your mind and keep your nerves relaxed. This technique is a full proof mechanism to relax your mind. You can also try out some yoga techniques to get an energetic kick for the day.
Try to Solve a Puzzle
Some people are really fond of solving a puzzle. If you are one among them, an anxiety disorder cannot stay with you for a long time. Solving a puzzle is little tricky. You need to focus a lot on it in order solve the same. This particular activity in your brain will divert your mind and keep your focus away from tension and stress. You can easily relax your mind through the puzzle game.
Run to Stop Anxiety
Certain physical activities are really efficient in keeping away from anxiety. You must start a routine of running every day to stay away from anxiety. This is one of the effective natural ways to be far away from anxiety. According to the heart experts, every individual must run every day right in the morning or else in the evening. It is just because, running helps increase your blood circulation and keep you fit. Dealing with anxiety will be easy when the oxygen supply in your brain improved.
How to Calm Anxiety Quickly?
- Breathe in or take a long breath and hold your breath for 5-7 seconds. Then slowly bring it out from your nostrils. This will be effective in calm anxiety quickly.
- Share your feeling with someone else. He or she can be your friend, colleague, parents, brothers, sister or any of the relatives. This will keep your mind relaxed. You will feel light and stay away from anxiety. You can also get some advice and tips from the other person so that you can be relaxed and calm done anxiety.
- Listening to music is another way to keep your anxiety away. Play a soothing and good music that can relax your mind. The sound and beats of music will make a great difference in your mind. You must choose the songs and music as per your wish. Experts say that music gives a positive turn to your emotion. Your mood will change and you can be in your healthy state without anxiety.
- Shop when you are not happy. Yes, it is really a very good strategy to bring your anxiety run away quickly. Very few people do not like shopping. Almost everyone has the desire to shop. Females are fond of fashionable garments and Jewelry. Whereas male individuals are happy to shop gadgets and other fashion accessories. You can shop online and keep yourself away from anxiety.
Anxiety is a condition of human mind that can take place due to stress and depression. You have a good list of remedies to keep yourself out of it. Try it today and enjoy a life free from the baggage of anxiousness and set yourself free of worries.