Find the best way to strengthen your hair naturally and make them beautiful, silky and nourished. These simple home remedies like eggs, honey, onion and olive oil will provide lots of nourishment to your hair and make them stronger quickly.
We are in a time when hair loss and damaged hair worries us a lot. Yes, it is true that with the arrival of autumn this problem intensifies, but we must not neglect the winter months. So, we have to look for some remedies for providing nourishing ingredients to hair and keep them healthy. We always want to look flawless. Our hair has a lot to do with it, although it cannot always be that way. When we begin to notice the hair loss, it also loses its brightness and strength. Something that will improve significantly thanks to the home remedies that we propose.
List of Remedies and Treatment to Nourish Your Hair Naturally
Egg Mask for Hair Nourishment
You do not need to spend a lot to nourish your hair. Here we leave you an egg-based home trick to have beautiful hair. Take pencil and paper and note the following beauty tip:
The egg is not only a food rich in nutrients for consumption but also to apply it in some areas of the body such as hair and facial skin. In case of dehydration capillary and maltreated hair strands, it is advisable to place a mask prepared from eggs. Its content in vitamins A, B, C and E in addition to other components such as iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, and selenium, making it possible to for deep scalp nourishment.
Proteins, like the B complex, also cause hair to grow easily, thanks to biotin, a component found in the yolk. So if you are looking for an element that repairs damage and gives vitality, we invite you to make masks with this food. However, the ideal is to combine it with other equally effective elements.
- An egg yolk.
- 1/2 banana.
- One tablespoon of organic honey.
- Half a glass of beer.
In a container or medium bowl place all the ingredients and mix until obtaining a homogenous liquid. Divide the hair as you commonly do to untangle it and place the mask on. Leave the mask to rest for one hour in your hair and then remove with warm water.
Carrots for Healthy Hair
How many times do we look for a product that gives you everything and without needing to wait years to see the results and above it is cheap and natural? We give this super secret beauty … THE CARROT!
Carrots are rich in vitamin C and beta-carotene and its benefits also extend up to the hair. Not many people know that carrots can be a great ally to nourish your hair and make them soft and silky. The carrot contributes shine, gives movement to the hair and excellent luminosity. It is ideal for those who have dry hair, damaged due to excessive use of chemicals or iron. For more effective results, we add milk cream to carrot paste.
When capillary hydration with the carrot is performed correctly, the results can be very similar to salons. You can get results from the living room without leaving home and the cheapest price as never imagined.
- 1 or 2 carrots
- 5 spoons of milk cream.
Preparation and use:
All you need is the natural carrot juice, the liquid we put in a bowl, mix milk cream and apply on the hair straight and roots. This routine should be done 1 or 2 times a week.
Keep in mind that this vegetable will give you vitamins A, C, K, and B, and for hair thickness, hair strength and shine. Plus milk cream contains all the necessary fats for hydration. It makes your hair soft and healthy, ideal for damaged hair. Vitamins A and K are great for hair nourishment. If you really want your hair to look like a celebrity, also try to drink a glass of carrot juice few times a week and after 1 month, you will notice a huge difference.
Honey Hair Treatment
Nature offers us ingredients for all aesthetic purposes and nourishing hair is no exception. One of the most useful foods to deeply nourish hair naturally is honey, in addition to contributing to hair restoration. Another great agent for this purpose is olive oil, which also prevents hair from drying out and providing nutrients to it. That is why then we share a natural remedy, for which you will only need the ingredients mentioned above.
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Few spoons of unflavored yogurt.
- 1 cup honey.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Apply it on damp hair or in the areas you want to rinse.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or towel.
- You can leave as long as you want since honey acts well at room temperature.
- Wash to remove the product with water.
Since this is packed with so many nutrients, it is a very powerful recipe for the treatment to get healthy and beautiful hair.
More Home Remedies to Nourish your Hair
- Green Tea: Dry and dull hair is a problem that afflicts many men and women, but you can stop it with home remedies. Green tea contains antioxidants that protect hair and help it to grow soft and healthy. What you need to do is boil two bags of tea in a cup of water, let it cool and apply it on your head. After an hour rinse your hair.
- Onion Juice: Although it sounds disgusting, onion juice helps treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content because it improves circulation in the hair follicles and therefore regenerates them. Extract the juice and apply it directly to the scalp, wait 30 minutes and rinse. Do not forget to wash with shampoo afterward to remove the smell.
- Beetroot: Beet juice contains potassium, phosphorus, calcium, carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins B and C. All these nutrients are necessary to nurture hair, so if you take beetles you can often show off a healthy mane. So, for these many nutrients in it and much more, it becomes a great natural ally to get healthy hair. We crush a beet and combine it with a little honey. In the same way, we also have to keep in mind that we cannot forget to drink natural juices. Those with spinach or blueberries cannot be missed in your diet. Just as a healthy diet would also be enough when it comes to nutrify and maintain beautiful hair.
- Rosemary and Almonds: Rosemary has been used in the hair for centuries, but we recommend you mix it with almond oil. Put it on the affected areas for half an hour and then rinse. In between, you can ask someone to massage for 5 minutes. This will improve circulation which indeed will provide the hair with vital nutrients through our bloodstream. This powerful hair nourishing treatment should be used twice a week.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera contains enzymes that promote healthy growth, and its alkaline properties can help balance the pH of the scalp. Apply the gel or aloe juice on the hair and wait a couple of hours, remove it with warm water. Repeat the process three or four times a week. It also has an anti-bacterial effect on the scalp which promotes the healthy growth of hair.
I hope these simple homemade remedies and treatments help you strengthen your hair quickly and have smooth and silky hair. Share your experiences in the comment box below!