This is unfortunate that around 85% Americans have parasitic infestations in their bodies and most of them are totally unaware of the fact. As most of the doctors are not trained in identifying parasitic infestation at the forefront, the patients often have to face critical conditions.
Though to treat parasites and to make sure you are free from them, it is recommended to have parasite cleansing every 6 months. Also, other measures can be taken but for that, you need to know how parasites get into your system.
How do you get parasites into your system?
Parasites are really small and can travel through your whole body without letting you know. They mostly move around the body through the blood stream and sustain their life on our bodily nutrients. Parasites can affect our immune system on a large scale; however, we may get to know about it much later.
As parasites can make your body their hub anytime, even after parasite cleansing, so it is better to avoid the reasons for which you can get affected by parasite infestation.
- Improperly Sanitized Food: Most of the parasites like roundworms enter our body through contaminated food as the manure that used in organic farming sometimes contain worms. So naturally poorly cleaned food can infect you with parasites. Make sure you clean your food properly and also choose a hygienic restaurant each time.
- Unfiltered water: It is the main source of parasite infestation. Hookworms and thread worms are largely found in contaminated drinking water. They are so tiny in size that you can barely see them with open eyes. Also, these worms are very dangerous as they can live for several years and their eggs have the potentiality to incubate for up to ten years. Always drink filtered water to get rid of these.
- Mosquito bites: Mosquito bites can also infect you with parasites as the heart worms though very rare in nature, enter in your blood stream through mosquitoes; however, they are unlikely to spread through humans. So taking precautions from mosquito bites is recommended.
- Pets: Pets are the source for various types of worms. We often stay in a constant contact with our pets and do not wash our hands properly after touching them, which is where we make the biggest mistake. I know you love your pet, but he can cause you parasite infestation and for that, both you and your pet must go under parasite cleansing.
- Uncooked food: Improperly cooked food is the reason to get infected with tape worms. Mostly uncooked beef, fish and pork are the huge sources of these worms. Tapeworms live in the lower intestinal tract and suck up all the nutrients from our body so it is recommended to cook your food properly.
- Other reasons: Other reasons include walking barefoot outside, sexual intercourse, poor hygiene etc. Do not walk with bare feet as the hook worms and thread worms may enter through the soles of your feet.
Symptoms of Parasite Infestations:
Lupus is caused by parasites and reported as the ‘incurable disease’ and also an ‘autoimmune disorder’. Other than that parasites can affect your body in many ways some signs of parasites and the symptoms are :
- Loss of appetite.
- Repeated constipation or diarrhea.
- Fatigue and weakness all day long.
- Foul smelling gas.
- Intestinal cramp.
- Loss of appetite.
- Dizziness with no reason.
- Multiple food allergies.
- Itching around the anus at night.
- In severe cases coughing blood.
- While infected by hook worms- Palpitations.
- Experiencing difficulty while sleeping.
- Overweight or underweight for a longer period.
- Swelling of the face around the eyes.
- Itchy sole or feet accompanied by rashes.
- Itchy scalp.
- In the case of affected by round worms or thread worms, Coughing or wheezing, followed by vomiting, stomach pain and lastly bloating.
How To Treat Parasites?
The allopathic treatment which is given by the doctors or the allopathic drugs that are available in the market is highly poisonous as the poison kills the parasites. Though these medicines can affect your body in many ways including continuous diarrhea, swelling of lymph nodes, feet, and hands, vision problem etc.
So it is better to switch for natural remedies. There are many natural procedures through which you can clean your body from parasites, and they are effective too.
- Controlling your diet: Adjusting your diet is the best way to kill the parasites in your body as the parasites mainly thrive on sugars. So cutting all the sugar sources from your diet will eventually help you to stop any kind of parasite infestation. In case you want to take stevia then it is recommended to take once in a while. Also, avoid all types of dairy.
- Sweating as much as you can: Often when parasites are removed from the body, their byproducts still remain, and also the toxins. In order to get rid of these unwanted things what you can do best to sweat your body as much as you can. The sweat glands will help you to clean your body from inside.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: You can have apple cider vinegar before 30 minutes of each meal 3 times a day as it is the highest source of vitamin B which nourishes your body and neutralizes the pH. Apple Cider Vinegar also helps in proper digestion of the body and very well-known for killing the yeast. As the vinegar does not have a good taste, for many it will be difficult to take it for the first time. In that case, you can start with 1 tablespoon up to 3 times and later when your body becomes accustomed to it you can increase the dosage.
- Coconut oil: We all know that coconut oil is anti-fungal in nature and helps to improve our immune system. Use it daily in your cooking and an additional 1-2 teaspoon of sip each day to protect your reproductive system and body.
- Vitamin C: Add vitamin C to your diet each day to increase your immune support of the body. Do not take more than 500 grams, as, an excessive amount of vitamin C can cause loose bowel movements.
- Diatomaceous Earth: It is the best natural pesticide for killing the parasite and do not cause harm to human body. But make sure you are buying the food grade anti-parasitic medication. For the adult, they can take one tablespoon once a day for 7 days as it will be enough to kill all the parasites of your body. For the kids who are 4 feet in height may take 2 teaspoons and kids having 2 feet height may take 1 teaspoon.
Other than that deworming your pets is necessary to get rid of the parasites. Also probiotics, cinnamon, garlic, olive oil, oregano oil, thyme, peppermint, rosemary and grapefruit seed extract can help you to stay protective from parasites.