Find the best winter skin care tips that will help prevent dry and withered skin. These beauty tips will keep your face soft, smooth and protected in cold winters.
It’s Autumn and in a couple of days, we have all noticed the abrupt drop in temperatures in our country. The morning begins with mist, the cold at night and the wind that cuts our face and lips.
Although real low temperatures may not have arrived yet, it is likely that you have already begun to suffer the first effects of the cold and you notice that both your skin and your lips are more delicate, irritated and dry. And it is precisely the sudden drop in thermometers that we have already accused in recent weeks is one of the definitive factors that will take your skin. If in summer we pay special attention to the sun and problems of pigmentation, in winter we should focus on hydration. But do not panic, here are some of the best winter skin care tips.
So that neither your skin nor your hair resents the arrival of this cold weather, hence we propose a series tips, anti-cold cosmetic products and home remedies that will provide an extra dose of hydration to pamper your face in winter.
Quick and Simple Winter Skin Care Tips and Remedies
Winter Face Care
For the face, our best allies will be the cream and the serum. Apart from this, a face mask couple of times a week can work miracles returning all the lost hydration to our skin. Also, do not forget to use formulas with protection factor UVA because although the weather is not summered the radiation continues to make a dent in the dermis. This is one of the winter skincare tips you should never forget.
For the face, I recommend you to either use Retinol Face Moisturizer or Olay Regenerist Face Moisturizer. Both these creams provide protection, lighten lines and make you look younger. These two products have ultra fresh and velvety texture regenerating cream with maximum dermal penetration to protect skin against cold winters and prevent wrinkles. A deep feeling of comfort and softness thanks to its multi-protection formula that protects the skin from stressful external agents, giving back everything to make your face glow.
Lip Care in Winter
For the lips, it is best to resort to an exfoliant and then nourish them in depth with a moisturizing balm. One of the winter skin care tips that should never be forgotten is to keep lips protected as they are very delicate. For moisturizing, you must use Burt’s Bees Beeswax. A lip balm with natural extracts that moisturizes, soothes and protects thanks to its components: glycerin, peppermint oil, and marigold. You will find it in pharmacies. This lip balm will protect your lips from becoming dry and chapped. Remember to use it twice a day, once in the morning after bath and once before sleep. If you are looking for a lip balm with SPF then go for Neutrogena Lip Balm Products. This balm apart from preventing dry lips also protects the lip skin from UVA and UVB rays.
Body Skin Care in Winter
The face is undoubtedly the great disadvantage, but it is common to fall into the error of forgetting the rest of the body. In many cases, we follow winter skin care tips for the face and pay less attention to body care. Even though the body is covered with warm clothes, they also suffer from external aggression. To take care of it, it is advisable to apply a body lotion cream daily and to affect the drier areas, such as elbows and knees.
For the body, you can use a creamy moisturizing body emulsion with a non-greasy texture that is easy for the skin to absorb. You can try a formula that combines the ecological extracts olive oil or almond oil cocoa butter, avocado for providing maximum nutrition and hydration to the skin. Here you can use Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Body Lotion. You can also use bliss body butter maximum moisturizing cream. Use a good company product with less chemical extracts is what matter in keeping skin healthy and protected from winter.
Winter Skin Care with Natural Remedies
A while ago we have been saying that to combat the low temperatures of the coming winter it is necessary to change and put more emphasis on dermatological care during this time of year so as not to lose the healthy aspect of our skin.
During the time of the year to come, more emphasis should be placed on dermatological care in order not to lose the healthy appearance of the epidermis. In this sense, there are a number of foods that can be used both topically and internally to help improve the condition of the skin. So do not hesitate to incorporate it into your routine beauty:
- Aloe vera mask can a great moisturizer for fighting the cold. Your skin and hair suffer from changing temperatures. This mask nourishes and repairs skin from inside and thus keeps it soft during cold winters. Apply a small amount to clean skin to seal moisture. Then let it dry in the air and finally wash. You can use this treatment two times a week.
- Cinnamon: either sprinkle a little on the morning coffee or your usual facial mask. This ingredient is responsible for lightening skin complexion and stimulates circulation, in addition to calming the skin for its microbial properties if applied topically.
- Ginger: It is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also offers a relaxing and soothing effect on the skin if applied to the washing ritual.
- Paprika: It is rich in antioxidants that will keep your skin young and radiant. In addition to accelerating the production of collagen, it also fights free radicals. It can be sprayed, for example on the potatoes.
- Milk cream mask or yogurt mask can also provide a soothing effect to the damaged skin. Simply use either milk cream or yogurt as a face mask and give time. Wash it after 20 minutes and this will help deeply nourish the skin.
- Turmeric: When consumed its antioxidant called curcumin helps fight free radicals and promotes collagen synthesis. If applied topically it contributes to the renewal of the skin.
- Honey: It is a fabulous skin moisturizer. The water content in honey is high and the best part is that this moisture gets easily absorbed into the skin. This will help you eliminate the dry and peeling skin caused by the cold winter winds.
- Nutmeg: For a clearer and radiant skin it is an ingredient with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that aid in the treatment and elimination of impurities such as acne.
- Thyme: If applied on the skin, thyme oil will help prevent dry skin. Acne breakouts and protect it from harmful bacteria, while if ingested will detoxify the digestive system.
- Black Cumin: Its vitamins and minerals are responsible for regenerating the skin, especially those with acne tendency, either consuming it or applying it topically.
A good way to supplement the care of sensitive skin could be the use of a gel without detergents that protect your skin. Do not skip the exfoliation, the key to eliminate impurities and dead cells. Body peeling should be performed once every week for your body to act against dryness and dead cells. You know, the formula to survive the cold is simple, constancy and plenty of hydration.